Front-End Lua Programmer (KZX Engine)
- Perform programming for KZX Engine related games/demos/projects.
- Write lua scripts, for user-tutorials and courses.
- Troubleshoot problems within the Lua scripts, find issues and fix/report them.
- Maintain a accurate documentation for your scripts for others to use.
- Bachelor in Programming (or other related educational diploma.)
- Must be skilled in great knowledge of mathmatics.
- Skills Required: Lua programming.
- Must be at-least 1 year in the job as programmer. (For seniors 10+ years)
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Age 18 to 65 years
- We encourage both females and males to apply.
- We encourage multi-cultural people to apply.
- Self-starter, someon who is able to take the initiative with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and meet the deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills - technical and non-technical
Compensation & Other Benefits
- Performance bonus, Provident fund, Gratuity, Weekly 2 holidays
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Premium learning courses
- Seniors get 25k$ extra for pension.